GDPR has been reshaping the approach to data protection and SMEs need to be aware of their obligations. Project ARC aims to increase knowledge and understanding among SMEs on the principles of data protection. Kick start new 2022 with compliance in mind! The DPC is inviting people to register their interest in our upcoming SME Workshops. You can email DPONetwork@dataprotection.ie with the title ‘SME Workshops’, including your name and business/sector for further information on available dates. The workshops will be online and free, with dates to be confirmed in the New Year.
- Data Protection Commission Ireland is organising free GDPR online workshops for SMES! Register your interest!
- AZOP celebrates Data Protection Day! SMEs join us!
- Call for all Irish SMEs- free online GDPR workshops within EU ARC project!
- EU ARC interactive workshop organized in cooperation with Croatian Employers’ Association, 16 December 2021
- EU ARC GDPR interactive workshop, organized in cooperation with the Croatian Employers’ Association, 9 December 2021